Save the Date!
3 Easy Ways to book Housing:
- Online: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/Railway2013
- Railway Housing Bureau Call Center: Domestic: +1.888.538.3920 for International: +1.801.512.2547
- Email: email@example.com
WARNING - SHOW GUIDE SCAM TARGETING RAILWAY INTERCHANGE EXHIBITORS (November 2012)
We are alerting all Exhibitors and Sponsors of an email, mail and/or phone scam wherein a company is claiming to be soliciting ads or “upgraded ads” for the Show Guide for Railway Interchange in Indianapolis.
Please be aware that we have not authorized any third party company or persons other than Progressive Railroading to solicit ads for this Event. The company doing this unauthorized solicitation is using the name Fair Guide. It may claim to have all of your contact information for the Show. The address on the return envelope is Glendale Heights, IL and the other paperwork shows the publishers address in Bratislava, Slovakia.
Progressive Railroading is the official publisher of the Event Guide for
Railway Interchange – 2013.
If you are contacted, we urge you to end the phone call immediately, delete the email, or discard the mailing and not to provide any credit card/ data or secure information.
A USA-based combined tradeshow and technical conference featuring:
- Technical presentations by
- American Railway Engineering and Maintenance-of-Way Association (AREMA)
- Coordinated Mechanical Associations (CMA)
- Air Brake Association
- International Association of Railway Operating Officers
- Locomotive Maintenance Officers Association
- Mechanical Association Railcar Technical Services
- League of Railway Industry Women
- Combined Exhibitions by
- Railway Supply Institute (RSI)
- Railway Engineering-Maintenance Suppliers Association (REMSA)
- Railway Systems Suppliers, Inc. (RSSI)
Railway Interchange is be sponsored by AREMA, RSI, REMSA and RSSI in what will be the largest ever such event in North America. Railway Interchange was in place of the separate exhibitions and conferences traditionally sponsored by these four organizations and provided railroaders from around the world a unique opportunity to see and hear all that is new and innovative across the entire rail supply industry.
Railway Interchange is pleased to welcome USTDA’s Southern Africa Intermodal Freight Transportation Reverse Trade Mission delegates, attending September 29 and 30. Please click here for more information on how to connect with these buyers.
feet of combined indoor exhibit display space!
For more information
please contact the
Railway Supply Institute