Registration for Railway Interchange 2015 is now open. Register online or download a registration form. Register early!
Housing for Railway Interchange 2015 is now available through the Housing Bureau. Reserve your room today!
Combined AREMA/CMA Opening General Session with a keynote presentation from former Seal Team Six Leader Robert O'Neill.
- Navy SEAL Robert O’Neill to Keynote Railway Interchange 2015 (3/12/15)
- Registration, Hotel Reservations Now Open for Railway Interchange 2015 (2/8/15)
Railway Interchange 2015, sponsored by AREMA, RSI, REMSA and RSSI is the largest combined railway exhibition and technical conference in North America!
See the latest technologies in the rail industry, learn about new trends and rail research, and connect with people from across the US and internationally at Railway Interchange 2015!
To be held on October 4 – 7, 2015 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, this combined rail event will feature hundreds of exhibits from domestic and international rail suppliers, and technical programs from a wide array of rail disciplines.
Browse and network at the combined Exhibition featuring both indoor and outdoor exhibits from more than 600 companies in the freight car, locomotive, maintenance-of-way, communications, signaling, leasing, and passenger rail industries.
Attend technical and educational sessions and gain insights from innovative presentations on a wide variety of industry topics.
- Technical and Educational presentations hosted by
- American Railway Engineering and Maintenance-of-Way Association (AREMA)
- Coordinated Mechanical Associations (CMA)
- Air Brake Association
- International Association of Railway Operating Officers
- Locomotive Maintenance Officers Association
- Mechanical Association Railcar Technical Services
- League of Railway Industry Women
- Combined Exhibits hosted by
- Railway Supply Institute (RSI)
- Railway Engineering-Maintenance Suppliers Association (REMSA)
- Railway Systems Suppliers, Inc. (RSSI)
Over 300,000 square
feet of combined indoor exhibit display space!
More than 1.5 miles of combined, outdoor, on- &
For more information
please contact the
Railway Supply Institute